1. Java is not installed on your computer
How can I check if Java is installed?
1. Go to http://java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
2. Click the Agree and Continue button.
3. Follow instructions.
How do I install Java for my Windows?
1. Go to http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp
2. Click the Free Java Download button.
3. Click the Agree and Start Free Download button.
4. Save the installer file to your computer and run the installer file.
5. Restart your browser.
How do I install Java on my Mac?
1. Go to http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp , download the jre-8u31-macosx-x64.dmg file. Review and agree to the terms of the license agreement before downloading the file.
2. Double-click the .dmg file to launch it.
3. Double-click on the package icon to launch install Wizard.
2. Java plugin is disabled on Internet Explorer
How do I enable the Java plugin on Internet Explorer?
1. Click the Options icon on the right side of the browser toolbar, Select Internet option, or