1. Java is not installed on your computer
How can I check if Java is installed?
1. Go to http://java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
2. Click the ‘Agree and Continue’ button.
3. Follow the instructions.
How do I install Java on Windows?
1. Go to http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp
2. Click the ‘Free Java Download’ button.
3. Click the ‘Agree and Start Free Download’ button.
4. Save the installer file to your computer and run the installer file.
5. Restart your browser.
How do I install Java on my Mac?
1. Go to http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp , Review and agree to the terms of the license agreement and download the jre-8u**-macosx-x64.dmg file.
2. Double-click the .dmg file to launch it.
3. Double-click on the package icon to launch install Wizard.
2. Java plugin is disabled on Opera
How do I enable the Java plugin on Opera?
1. Type opera:plugins into your address bar and press Enter.